Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 27 May 2020 18:06

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PFO tagged new account
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2011 11:22 
PFO Preferred

Hey AJ and fellows, I have some doubts that hopefully someone will be able to clear.
There is a PFO rakeback link that shows Americas cardroom affiliated to PFO rakeback, but they aint listed in the supported sites thread. So not sure if the rakeback offer is still valid.
The other doubt I have is that AC have bought Doyle´s user base. I was registered at Doyle´s through PFO, and would like to remain linked to pfo and the rakeback. So I dont know how I will "sign up" at AC keeping my BR and the PFO link, as Im a "new" member but already in the player database.
To make things worst I never eceived a msg from Doyle´s warning about the transition or how to proceed. :dazed2:

Post subject: Re: PFO tagged new account
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2011 15:21 
PFO Elite

You shouldn't sign up at AC with a new account. I just clicked on my Doyle's shortcut and the AC site was automatically downloaded and I signed in with my Doyle's login and password. I believe your rakeback will still be good.

Don't know for sure about the Doyle's to America's Cardroom deal, but when Carbon bought Aced I still have rakeback at Aced through PFO's Rakeback site.

I am linked to PFO at Carbon without the rakeback deal since I downloaded through the forum links. You can only have one rakeback account per network anyway.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011 11:20 
PFO Preferred

humm some catches-

When i click on my Doyle´s shortcut it open the old room and just keep saying that there aint servers available.

My Doyles account was linked to pfo, but didnt have rakeback. The AC link foun at PFO was in the rakeback section, what obviously I wouldnt mind at all :) .

But those doubst might be only rethorical now as the rakeback link aint working :(

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011 22:01 
PFO Elite

When I opened doylesroom,it updated and became americas cardroom automatically.However you prolly should email americas cardroom and explain your situation.If it don't work out,Perhaps AJ could get a rakeback deal with americas cardroom for new PFO members in the future.When sites buy other sites or switch skins,we have to adjust and ask these types of questions to ensure we keep our rakeback deals and such.I believe we have the right to cancel our accounts at poker sites who refuse to honor rakeback deals or other similiar deals,and perhaps reopen a new account at a later date,providing the poker sites decide to offer rakeback in the future.I do hope your situation gets resolved to your satisfaction.

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2012 00:06 

I see. So if you like PFO to your Carbon account, you can still get one rakeback from here?