Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 15 Nov 2018 00:54

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Recommended Poker Room Links - SUPPORT PFO
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2011 21:56 
PFO Administrator

Please remember to signup through poker rooms through pokerfreerollsonline.com

By signing up through pokerfreerollsonline links we get a small percentage that is reinvested in the sites and makes it able for us to provide freerolls, added money buy-ins, and other special promotions. Here are a few of the sites that we regularly host tournaments on that you should download:

Pokerstars
Carbon Poker Image
Party Poker
888 Poker
BoDog Poker Image
Cake Poker Image
Chili Poker
Betfair Poker

If you have signed up at one of the rooms listed above already and not through one of our links, please send and email stating how you would like to be added to the pokerfreerollsonline.com affiliate trackers.

This may seem pointless but it will help us provide more promos and specials through different card rooms. Some rooms have special freerolls for downloading through PFO too!

Sample email:

Dear “Pokerroom Name”

My username is “username” and I am a member of pokerfreerollsonline. I forgot to sign up through pokerfreerollsonline and would like my account tracked to the pokerfreerollsonline.com affiliate tracker.

Regards, “Your Name”

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]