Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 26 Mar 2019 13:25

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Party Poker Review
PostPosted: 11 May 2006 15:02 
PFO Elite

Party Poker Review ::

Discuss the pros and cons of party poker. Anything you can share with other members and visitors of this site would be great!

Express your opinions but site bashing will not be allowed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 07:54 

For as long as they have been online and the volume of players they have, you would think this site could do better than what they have. Very generic look and lately alot of problems when switching tables, have to log out and login to get back to tables. Good thing, alot of freerolls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2006 23:09 

terrible costumer service....sent 3 e-mails in the last 3 weeks about a problem they had with a tournament, didn't even acknowledge that they received my e-mail, never mind answer it and try to fix the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2006 15:08 
PFO Elite

This site was the 1st site I ever downloaded.

It's only ok as far as I'm concerned - to many idiots with no manners on it. Far too much 'chat abuse' allowed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2006 06:52 

Tom have one of the moderators show you how to put a web link addy in right! lol :work:
jw

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2006 17:51 
PFO Preferred

yeah party poker was one of the first poker sites i ever downloaded.dont play too much on there any more.too many bad players on there who get lucky all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2006 18:56 

Layout is not good for me.

But I like this poker room they have good bonuses and I playing here long time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2006 20:04 
PFO Elite

Well I give up with this site.. the fun table's don't load quick enough for me.

I emailed support to be told 'they refresh every 10 seconds' << YEAH RIGHT.. not on my pc they don't :mad:

As soon as they load I try and join a table.. only to find that the table hasn't just been 'refreshed' at all... sometimes the game has been going that long there's only 2 left playing at it :|

Post subject: party poker
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2006 18:27 

i'm not a big fan of party poker I got no luck there hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Sep 2006 09:56 
PFO Elite

I cant win on party poker, to many people willing to risk it all on marginal hands. Seems like they always suck out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2007 23:39 
PFO Preferred

Good site, good graphics..........too many players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Site too slow
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2008 15:46 
PFO Preferred

I never liked this site. It always seemed to lag out on me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2008 23:27 
PFO Preferred

I don't like the cheezy graphics, or lack thereof.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2008 20:19 

I was really thinking about making a name on party poker...wasnt sure if it was the site for me...but i think i mite download it to see how it works and who knoz i mite make some money....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2008 17:21 

party poker is good for cash games not dor tournaments because their bind structure is to fast

Post subject: partypoker
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2008 15:26 
PFO Preferred

i personlly think pp sux 4 as long as that were around u swear that they should b better beside not letting USA players r not allow still wwhich offends me after all the money i pump in there now i have money in ther i cant get out r play

Post subject: Party Poker????
PostPosted: 22 May 2008 13:45 
PFO Preferred

I have just recieved this e-mail from Party Poker, a site I haven't played real cash games on for awhile, I don't know whether to be angry or laugh:mad::D. Please read the email & please leave your opinion(i've taken my username out of the email).Surely it is my choice to gamble on their site when I want & if i don't gamble real money its my business. Do they not have enough players that they have to charge inactive players.

Dear ,

Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days.

A £.33 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 20-Jun-2008 ET.

However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 19-Jun-2008 ET.

Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand.

**TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed "Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7.

Sincerely,

Party Team

Post subject: Feel like there is a gun to your head?!?!
PostPosted: 22 May 2008 14:01 
PFO Preferred

Wow that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of from one of these sites!! To actually tell you they are going to charge you on a monthly basis for every month from here to eternity as long as your account is in an inactive status is absolute highway robbery!!!:dazed2:

Basically pay and play or pay anyway!!! Wow what great customer service that is!!!:bs: I wonder if the US players should charge them for not allowing us the ability to play on their site any longer!! Not that I would want to after hearing that!!! Wait till word of mouth gets around about that!!!!Very glad that I never deposited any funds there and only played on their play money side a few times!!!

Also makes me think I should go back and take a closer look at the agreements for the ones I do have accounts with!!! Surely most of the other sites have more brains than to do this too!!! Sorry to hear this for your sake Lucky!!! Hope you fight it and get some resolution from them that does not continue to cost you out of pocket!!! Good luck!!!:beer: Ace10Tex

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2008 16:49 
PFO Preferred

Ace10Tex,yes I'm fighting for my 33p (66 cents) out of principle.:D I e-mailed them tonight asking them to review this mad policy & give me my money back (waiting for a response). If unsuccessful i will take court action for a very unjust charge, cos I'm sure that ain't legal. Though if you could spread the word for me on other forums that you are a member that would be great:beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 May 2008 17:15 
PFO Elite

I would delete my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!