Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 13 Nov 2018 19:05

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Dec 2008 15:01 
PFO Preferred

bodog is a great place. I think the worst part i what imasquare said, 3500 players. That is alot of players!!! but again it is free so I guess you can't complain much. The software is top notch though. great graphics and a clean layout. Easy to find rooms and games. If you guys haven't tried it yet. You probably should and see what you think

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Dec 2008 16:29 

bodog is a great site to play on it usually has a large amout of cash tables pen with loads of donks.There are two $500 freerolls a day with at 3000 people in each one.One of the problems with bodog it seems like suckouts happen more than they are suppose to percentage wise.

Post subject: Bodog
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 21:03 
PFO Preferred

I personally prefer Bodog over any other room! The competition is soft and I like the software, there's plenty of people at most limits, they offer good promotions and their freerolls aren't very frequent but you can win an amount that you can actually play with.
cheers,
Chad

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Jan 2009 23:37 
PFO Preferred

Bodog has some good features as mentioned earlier in this thread. I like the limited multi table view because it does not present you with too many games to watch. I also like the new feature they have added which allows you to split off a single game screen when you want it. I also like their off hour game starts. All in all I find it to be an above average site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009 02:01 
PFO Elite

Honestly I just more then made my $ there. But graphics wise, there used to be an Atari game with the same background. Your "ship" was in the middle towards the bottom and you used a paddle to spin and kill the incoming. I find the graphics up to par if your in the `70s, which makes the game play easy on the eyes. Does anyone remember this game? I`m ancient, i`m 37 :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2009 08:26 
PFO Elite

You talking about "Tempest" ??

That was a great game!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2009 18:50 

I can't really argue with bodog... the best thing I like is their $500 freerolls every night... I have cashed in a few of them and I have won one of them also... Its a long freeroll but if you can play tight and agressive and then get lucky a lil bit... its doable :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2009 23:30 

US players can play at Bodog. I am also a big Bodog fan, as most of the other posters in this thread. I can rarely play in the freerolls due to my schedule at work. I've learned that they let you trade poker points for real $, and you can earn the poker points even in the play money games! Of course, you earn them a lot faster in the real money games, but if you go broke and don't want to redeposit because you're cheap (like me), then you can get a micro stake that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009 18:14 

I think Bodog is the best site for freerolls hands down. Not only do you get player points just for registering, but those player points can get you into more freerolls. I saw David Williams on Poker After Dark wearing a Bodog shirt. Oh yeah, most generic hands, hands down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Mar 2009 21:20 

Bodog is my favorite site for freerolls. They also have player points when you play. I am thinking about depositing some cash. Hope to see you at the tables!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 15 Mar 2009 22:21 
PFO Preferred

I find bodog to be a very good poker site. The 500$ freerolls are very nice, softisf fields and 63 places paid, and i also like the option of 5 card stud as a ring game. I also like the poker points system. It is very easy to get points by just playing. GThey give you access to the pts freerolls with super soft 800 person fields.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2009 05:58 
PFO Preferred

If Your looking for smaller buy-in tounaments this is not the site. You cant find for less than $20. The Graphics and chat box also suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2009 13:03 
PFO Preferred

well, ithink bodog is a pretty good site,but i havnt won there yet,i was just wondering why we dont play there any more,the pfo freerolls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009 00:39 
PFO Preferred

Installed it and played. Slowed down and acted funny when trying to play other clients Pitbull or AP.

I havent been back to play on it since. Will update u more later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2009 14:02 
PFO Elite

[color=navy][font=Arial][/color][/font]
[color=navy][font=Arial]As of yesterday, Bodog has switched back to Bodog.com from Bodoglife.com so when you access bo you will get an update. Everything pretty much looks the same to me.[/color][/font]
[color=navy][font=Wingdings][/color][/font]

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2009 06:39 

I heard that Bodog Poker have problems with their payment processors.

And they are not processing cash outs only deposits.

Is that thrue?

:pop:

Post subject: I give it a "B"
PostPosted: 04 Jul 2009 17:28 

I like bodog but not as much as fulltilt or pokerstars. I think that the 500 dollar tournies are great but if you remember it use to be a 1000 dollar freeroll too. What happened to that? I have been waiting but what do you do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2009 19:14 

DarkNight wrote:
I heard that Bodog Poker have problems with their payment processors.

And they are not processing cash outs only deposits.

Is that thrue?

:pop:

Just last month i requested money off of Bodog for the first time. I requested the money on a Friday night, it was approved Saturday, Monday they sent out the check from somewhere in Canada, and Tuesday morning Fed Ex is knocking on my door with the check. Had no idea it was going to be that quick and easy. So I have to say that it's not true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2009 09:10 
PFO Preferred

With each new Bodog software release problems crop up. My laptop died and upgraded to an 8gb quad with Vista 64... Running AP, Cake and Merge at the same time with no problems. Bodog - even alone has problems. Cards stop in mid air, cards arriving after call to action, buttons disappear and other wonkiness

Support the usual nonsense... uninstall, download and reinstall. There were promises last summer of a major software upgrade.... maybe this summer?

Post subject: Re: BoDog Review
PostPosted: 07 Jan 2010 14:07 

i hate this site i hope the gfn closes siezes all there money u was robbed for 250 bucks from this site

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next