Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 13 Nov 2018 19:07

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CDPoker Review
PostPosted: 11 May 2006 15:08 
PFO Elite

CDPoker Review ::

Discuss the pros and cons of CDPoker. Anything you can share with other members and visitors of this site would be great!

Express your opinions but site bashing will not be allowed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 May 2006 16:33 
PFO Preferred

I do like this site. There are quite a few games to play. I love the various sit'n go jackpot games. Been close a few times but never won the jackpot. The only downside I can find is the lack of omaha games that go on. They do start and are good games when they get going, but they are few and far between at times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Jun 2006 16:12 
PFO Preferred

I like the Sit-N-Gos at the ipoker sites. It's odd however that I can win enough to keep playing on CDPoker. But when I play the same game, with the same groups of people from Titan, I can't seem to keep the bankroll rolling.

Just happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Jun 2006 09:30 

Yehh dont mind cdpoker... pretty good lots of sitngo's, titan poker may have it on cdpoker tho.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Jul 2006 15:05 
PFO Elite

I have not long downloaded this site.

Played on it for the 1st time last night.

I like the layout - it's easy enough to follow.

I love the customer support via email - very quick to respond and extremely helpfull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2006 17:54 
PFO Preferred

cdpoker is a good site.customer service is quick to answer.minimum deposit is only 2 bucks.the only problem i have is when i get switched to a different table it kinda takes a while.other than that one of the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2006 19:03 

I love playing at cdpoker. The support is ok and they have enough players to make it interesting

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2006 18:53 

The best poker site for me.

Here I won many tournaments.

Good bonus and jackpots

I was 6 times in top 2 in FortNox

The best poker room I ever heard ;)

Post subject: cd
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2006 18:28 

now i love cdpoker it's where i deposit my most money and i'm a high level vp so i get free tourney's from 2k-10k so it's all good :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Feb 2007 22:47 
PFO Preferred

Unlikely to play there now as Neteller was withdrawn and NO notice was given. Very poor information given.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2007 23:42 
PFO Preferred

love the site, good graphics , good tourneys

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007 21:42 
PFO Preferred

Game a little in the CDPOker and I find a site very good, with few bad bets and reasonable players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Apr 2007 10:23 
PFO Elite

Liked site until rug was pulled out from underneath us on this one.
Even if they reopen someday to US players, they can count me out.
That goes for all them Non-US freindly sites. They have enough money to fight this thing on several grounds staring with the free trade angle.
Instead they decided to cut and run (many of them anyway) leaving everyone in the lurch.

Post subject: CD Poker no is secure
PostPosted: 21 May 2008 21:45 

Friends,

I looked this topic and thought that this was the moment of power divir all the indignation that I have with CD Poker room, I have nothing to say in any other room of Ipoker, mainly because I have some good bunker in the other, as the software I find it very also good, but I am well on my problem.

The three months efetuei a deposit of $ 50 in CD Poker direct Neteller, played a few hands and had $ 56 more in another account in the same CD Poker, could not transfer the money from one account to another, then decided to sign two computers and switch the money that was "my" from one account to another.
Having done this comes out of the accounts and when I decided to return was already locked, came in contact with the media immediately and the same irformou me that the account was blocked because he had two accounts with money and that the estátuto not permetia them, I asked many excuses for doing something that could not provei and that both the money from one account to another account of the money was mine, the support of the software came to liberate my mind, but the other day it was already locked again.

Well, from this day until today, I have already submitted more than 15 e-mail begging the return of my money, already asked that return at least half and so far nothing, they say they are investigating the case, an attendant always different.

So personal, very careful, because if it did me can do with others as well.

I think I made a wrong procedure, but I do not think just staying with over $ 100.00 for this, unfortunately I have to say that this room is not reliable.

I hope that one day they come into contact to resolve this issue.

Post subject: rules
PostPosted: 26 May 2008 07:45 
PFO Preferred

I think you should read the rules before you try and duplicate, it's there in black and white!.

Under no circumstance can you have duplicate accounts especially transfering funds from one to the other, this is attracting the sites attention no end and they will come down on you like a ton of bricks.

The ipoker network is one of the best for bonuses and payouts and are always happy to deal with any problems.

I've played cd titan paddypower for the last couple of years, you can use many methods of depositing and withdrawing, so it's simple, play fair with them and they play fair with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2008 17:37 

a little tip for all depositing players on CD POKER................
if b4 u deposit u open the live chat window and deposit through them instead of the cashier then live chat operator will be able to give you event coupons for up and coming games just with a simple deposit so get the most out of the site now and use my advice :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Jul 2008 20:22 

peteb0065 wrote:
a little tip for all depositing players on CD POKER................
if b4 u deposit u open the live chat window and deposit through them instead of the cashier then live chat operator will be able to give you event coupons for up and coming games just with a simple deposit so get the most out of the site now and use my advice :beer:

Yes, they will offer some tickets, and some instant money if you can wait :)

But there is a worst bonus in iPoker network... 600 points / $5 (30days). :dazed: