Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 31 May 2020 22:45

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2009 19:05 

Of all the pokersites i play on... Carbon is at one of my top 3... I really enjoy the graphics, the play isn't really that bad... although there are questionable players wherever you go... and overall I believe it is a grade A site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2009 06:56 

I love Carbon poker.I think It's one of the best sites of poker.Only 1500 guys in freeroll and bounty sit'n go is a very good thing for building a bankroll

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009 19:19 

Carbon poker is alright. I do have it on my computer, but now if I play there it is mostly for the freerolls. I have other preferences of where I would like to deposit. I do like the badugi freeroll...I have not seen it anywhere else. I have never won a badugi freeroll but it does seem like I usually get pretty close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2009 21:59 
PFO Preferred

The look of it is incredible. I love the smileys! Prolly the best graphics of any site. But there are a lot of negatives. There arent many people in this, which some people might like. Theres not a lot of variety of games. The cash games (other than Holdem) are not even played. There are a bunch of tables but nobody even play them. But overrall, its a great site. I think there should b more people on this site, dont know why there are only 5,000. Guess not enuf advertisement or maybe some other reason...?

Post subject: review
PostPosted: 27 May 2009 02:05 
PFO Preferred

Carbon Poker Review:

Pros

I love the look. The smiles are great. Probably the best graphic in poker sites. They have a large selection of games, good freerolls. The ribbons or the cups u get for winning are great.

Cons

Too many people in freeroll, to little payed places

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 May 2009 05:53 
PFO Preferred

Im starting to prefer carbon over alot of sites. There is not alot of traffic but IM in some groups that play games there alot. You can have alot of fun with the graphics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Jun 2009 00:20 
PFO Preferred

Just started playing on Carbon Poker last month. Started with $25. Up to $80 now. I love the single table bountys. I have seen some lag though.

Not alot of people in sngs rooms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Jun 2009 19:05 
PFO Preferred

I have been looking at the tournaments on Carbon, and I think the tourny structure is terrible. I played in a recent sponsored freeroll, and it became push/fold before the first hour was up. At the 50 min mark the blinds were 100/200 with 10 min levels. I would like a little more time to actually play poker. This is a site for cash game play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2009 17:39 
PFO Preferred

some problems on carbon to cash out! 7-8 bussiness day if you are lucky!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 22 Sep 2009 18:21 
PFO Preferred

i like cp its a great site to play on i like the new games they have double up sng and when u can win accolades but all the ppl i played against are friendly

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 12:31 
PFO Elite

keaton wrote:
I have been looking at the tournaments on Carbon, and I think the tourny structure is terrible. I played in a recent sponsored freeroll, and it became push/fold before the first hour was up. At the 50 min mark the blinds were 100/200 with 10 min levels. I would like a little more time to actually play poker. This is a site for cash game play.

I agree, the blind structure on merge is ridiculous. Best suited for agressive donks who'll risk it all with any 2 cards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 13:54 
PFO Preferred

One of the games they have at Carbon is the $2 all-in-or-fold sit N go. I am actually starting to make money on this table! It is GREAT fun and if you play enough of them it does seem to help for when you get on one of those tables in a regular game that is all or nothing. I think DoylesRoom is much worse for the only way you are going to play is shove-it games. They have one game there that is unlimited ten cent rebuys for the first hour so every hand is an all-in every time I have played it. Once you get into it, the irratation goes away and it becomes fun in its' own way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2009 14:01 
PFO Preferred

I like carbon.
I only play it when a forum I'm a part of plays there.
I want to play more games there, but Carbon gives me a lot
of early losses.
Oh well, I only play freerolls anyway.

Someone spoke about weird blind structure in an earlier post.
I would agree with that. Maybe that's my problem, I get bored.
:beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2009 11:47 
PFO Preferred

Carbon Poker is my favorite website that backgmmon playing poker and I know that is not first on top but I like very much because it organizes and tournaments, I mean not only those of scheduled and private but also in those of the site n go, I also like very much the appearance board, I tried to play poker and the other site but I could not get used to the board, they would be argumentu pro, argument against such an ugly one if you speak against a accesta player and you're stuck advertising but to me it happened to be caused only very hard to talk bad because I could not bear blocking lose
both and good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2009 06:10 
PFO Elite

Wouldn't play if it weren't for the forum games. played a 6-man tonight and one person was all in most everytime they bet after sitting. 3 times against dominated hands rivered the straights. Happens way too often . Almost like he was a "bot" like they used to talk about. I know he wasn't but come on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2009 18:47 

Carbon poker offers many tournaments to fill your needs
Plus theres Freerolls every 4 hours

Carbon poker is a great website that offers many free rolls and is to me a great site to see many different players from different country's play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2009 01:33 
PFO Preferred

My check in the mail from Carbon seems to be taking forever. I was probably just nervous to beat the original UIGEA deadline, though now that has been extended for six months thanks to the PPA petition, but whenever I have a poker check in the mail it bugs me because that's not just money It's Poker Money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2009 13:22 
PFO Elite

DINGO8MYBABY wrote:
My check in the mail from Carbon seems to be taking forever.

I can't speak to how valid they are, but there have been some reports in the recent while of payments from the Merge network taking longer than they did in the past.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 03 Dec 2009 10:23 
PFO Preferred

one of the things i like about carbon is the have lots of events,frees, etc.. seems like they are trying to take care of customers on poker tables, but all the complaints about withdrawels from merge sites does make me uneasy

Post subject: Re: Carbon Poker Review
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2009 11:12 
PFO Preferred

I like very much this site compared to others as you find a tournament almost every time, not many players in turnaments as other poker sites, I like to find and other game such as backgammon, and I dinner and chat like the look it deserves to try :welcome: :agree:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next