Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 13 Nov 2018 19:06

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2009 09:14 

zjohnzzz wrote:
one of the things i like about carbon is the have lots of events,frees, etc.. seems like they are trying to take care of customers on poker tables, but all the complaints about withdrawels from merge sites does make me uneasy

Never request payout from merge sites. As per many forum stated they provide instant withdrawal. So i guess that is not ture. ANd what the complaints that you heard?

Post subject: Re: Carbon Poker Review
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2009 16:38 
PFO Preferred

Quote:
Wordering if any of the Merge's site still got the instant $10 bonus running (min depsoite $10)

I think depends of the merge skins, some request a min deposit of 20, others 25 or 30.

I think that most merge rooms offer the $20 instant if deposit with neteller but need to cover requirements to can cashout the $20.
Quote:
Never request payout from merge sites. As per many forum stated they provide instant withdrawal. So i guess that is not ture. ANd what the complaints that you heard?

Yep, that is not true, a min. of 3 days is expected (if you are lucky) some times can take more, it depends the skin, Carbon take for me 3-5 days, Nordica take 7-14 days.

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2009 04:56 
PFO Preferred

My absolute favorite site. The only site I can and will play on. Simply the best.

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010 23:34 
PFO Elite

That's it for me. Withdrew all my $ from Carbon. Let's see how long it takes to actually see my money. They are claiming 3 weeks!

Reasons:

-Instant deposits, withdrawals by pony express.

-One of the donkiest sites on the net, rewarding bad play more than most.

-Took over a month to get approval to do player to player transfers even tho I've played at carbon for over 2 years. Other sites, cake, ap, tilt, stars-no problem with player to player transfers. Carbon makes you jump through hoops. Although I understand they treat their neteller customers better (read non-U.S.).

-Joined pic club in order to w/d without paying their stupid $15 w/d fee for a check and pic club dropped merge for non-payment the week I joined. Other sites have no fee for checks. (For example, bodog-no deposit required, no grueling verification process, one check a month free, and receive them fairly quickly. So easy.)

-Ridiculous blind structure for tourneys. Encourages even more donk play.

On the plus side, live chat has been helpful. Cartoons are fun.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010 18:38 
PFO Preferred

I uninstalled Carbon also, withdraw money and take 10 days to get it, but i know now that after the first 7 days then need to go to live chat and comment about the withdraw and mention that already pass a week, then 3 days later the money is there, last 2 times do it this way and both times take the same time, 10 days.

I never go trow a verification process in there, not for transfers, not for cashouts, (only email verification, when you click in a link they send by email when open the account, but never send ID copy, etc ) but still too much time versus all other sites/networks.

And, do not like much the last update in merge, you can´t see now how many or what tickets do you have, after uninstall the software i remember i got a $11 ticket there :mad:

Oh well, i leave there also $6, so maybe i return when get tired of Aced, wish btw Aced do not have the 1500 GTD for $1 that Carbon runs.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2010 17:06 

Hands down think this is the best network for online poker, not to many people on it yet and not as many bad players as other sites, plus alot of bigger games with not a big field size

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010 20:20 

Carbon is my new home.. for now anyways. I like the lack of players.. less players means less donks..LOL..anyways i also like screwing around with the animations (nudie run) is one of my favorites. i rate carbon a 7 of 10

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2010 13:10 
PFO Elite

Logan wrote:
And, do not like much the last update in merge, you can´t see now how many or what tickets do you have, after uninstall the software i remember i got a $11 ticket there :mad:

Click on player admin and your account info comes up. Tournament Entry Coupons is a selection on the left.

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2010 10:08 

Pros

-I like the consistent freerolls
-Graphics are Great
-Good Selection of Real Money Tournaments
-Few people in freeroll
-few players
-(FUN STEP SnG)
- Omaha freeroll

Cons

-Freerolls are not hourly

PostPosted: 31 May 2010 16:28 
I like that for proper carbonpoker
is free turnaments
Fan step tournaments
bonty tournaments
number one in the private tournaments for players is acceptable
ok Awards
What I do not like it's hard to say, I play more at night and not many players online

PostPosted: 31 May 2010 22:44 

Avid carbon player, however have found pokerhost is the same format as carbon poker, but many many more freerolls. So i switch back and forth.

I like Carbon Poker and am an avid player there, however you should look into pokerhost, same format, but more freerolls. Like the private sector on carbon thats one of the reason i go there

Last edited by Terminal Frost on 06 Jul 2010 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
String posts

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010 07:47 

Though the game boost an innovative and excellent software that comes with diverse game selection in vector-based graphics, the moderate traffic beyond peak hours and lacking the export hand history feature is a no no!

PostPosted: 01 Jul 2010 19:15 
PFO Preferred

Love Carbon of all the wrong reason. The main thing is the graphic chats you have. No need to chat, its all smily faces or dancing bears and stuff. The coolest thing is the % meter at the showdowns is very cool. Now what I dont like is the 1000 chip starts

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2010 15:06 

carbon poker changed its freeroll from 50$ to 200$ freeroll for every 4 hours... and carbon has sng option which you can win 1$ for free with wining of 3 fun steps...

GL all

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2010 19:17 

:beer: What I like about all of the Merge rooms is the fun you can have with the smiley's during forum freerolls with your friends.

Overall soft play makes it a nice place to visit a ring table or 2!

What I don't care for is the level of customer support. If it's a simple question/request, they frequently leave it unresolved. If it is a more technical question or withdrawal question, they tend to leave you with no solid answer and frustrated.

So...for a good time, go to Carbon! For a Good buyin trny, go to the big 2!

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2010 14:58 
PFO Elite

carbon poker doesnt have that much traffic no 45 mans or 18 mans even run on that site

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2010 18:51 

i like carbon.its one of the only sites i can still use my visa card,but ive noticed they are making some changes as far as using ewallet etc.still with the min. deposit of 10 bucks and small fields makes it worth playing at.

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2010 02:43 

definitely need mulittable sit and goes. like an 18 man or 36 man shootout or something like that. But its a good site to play on. and i love the bad beat jackpot. need to get at that

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012 02:44 

Carbon Poker freerolls are always too crowded. They should do something about it. People are leaving because of it.

PostPosted: 02 Jan 2012 10:01 
PFO Elite

celavey wrote:
Carbon Poker freerolls are always too crowded. They should do something about it. People are leaving because of it.

Welcome to the forum. This post makes me want to :D I can't even comment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next