Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 18 Dec 2017 14:30

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pokerstars Big game
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2010 18:55 
PFO Elite

I love this show, I watched the majority of them on basic yahoo video segment for segment. The concept is great. The loose cannons are well chosen, and all the players are all the people you love to watch. Anyone here watch this program or want a link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuyLKoDfaKE. there is ep 1 on the yout[code][/code]ube.

Post subject: Re: Pokerstars Big game
PostPosted: 23 Sep 2010 19:00 
PFO Elite

I watched it a few times. The amateurs weren't that great to watch in the shows I saw.

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2010 00:50 

:pop: this is a good video to watch.
thanks for sharing the link SoGDsimple. :)

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2010 17:07 
PFO Elite

Terminal Frost wrote:
I watched it a few times. The amateurs weren't that great to watch in the shows I saw.

I thought considering the element of unknown territory and the intimidation factor Natasha the Russian amateur held her own. Wiggens and her both made around 50 -60k. but yea Wiggins got his money in donk status. against fill and got lucky. they ran it 4 times and he won 3 out of 4 with far the worst

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2010 16:30 
PFO Preferred

SoGDsimple wrote:
Terminal Frost wrote:

I thought considering the element of unknown territory and the intimidation factor Natasha the Russian amateur held her own. Wiggens and her both made around 50 -60k. but yea Wiggins got his money in donk status. against fill and got lucky. they ran it 4 times and he won 3 out of 4 with far the worst

that wiggins vs phil was so classic. wiggins (KK) vs helmuth (A9). flop comes 9h 9s Ts. both players go all in. phil offers to run it 4 times. phil wins 1st run and loses last 3 by miracle. watch it here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRWX4FiL51M

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2010 16:42 
PFO Preferred

Hilarious....Cracks me up when Phil loses.

N1 thanks

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2011 02:11 

PokerStars is one of the oldest and most successful online poker rooms with over 10 years in the business. They have created a strong player base and broke records recently supporting over 100,000 players online at once. Poker Stars offers the largest guaranteed tournaments available on the net and send over 100 players to the World Series of Poker each year. PokerStars.com is well known for their team of professional poker players such as Isabelle Mercier, Daniel Negreanu, and of course Chris Moneymaker. Players can choose from over a dozen various languages and currencies.poker holdem