Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 19 Aug 2017 14:53

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: I Do My Best
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2009 03:35 
PFO Elite

Intersting hmmm...... This and that this and that. Anyways I tried depositing on poker stars to try and re do my initial challenge because that other money I got was from a transfer trading FTP for PSTAR. But stars wouldnt accept my card so I just went back to full tilt. So anyways take a look at my graph on sharkscope. http://www.sharkscope.com Hmmmm pretty bad right that huge incline up at the top its like a ski slope with a skier falling to his death... just imagine that a skier going down a slope... The second I cashed out of full tilt everything flipped instantly. I went on probably a 40-50 game losing streak. Pretty bad hu?

Shit happens ya no? I will eventually get that graph to flip back upwards.

I have already opened a BAP with my friends and will be playing FTOPs EVENT 10. That is if im home hahaha. It is the $1.5 million GTD Double Stack 15 minute blind tourney. I look forward to this event and as always will do my best!

Currently im rebuilding the bankroll doing what I gotta do.

I must say though ive never gonna on a losing streak that long hahahah

All of this being said though occasionally you will see me in a $75 45 man. If I am in one I am most likely being staked in it from one of my fellow friends

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2009 04:11 
PFO Elite

Damn give a brother some love :) If I was that good I'd make my ass get up and play those four weekly freeroll tickets I won two years ago on Stars.

I too liked Jetset. I really wish it would come back in some shape or form

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2009 04:49 
PFO Elite

That's a nice post. WTG and keep your goals high.

Just one word to add, that you should go to the line sometimes for an easier read for all of us.

Have a good time. :beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2009 18:39 
PFO Elite

hojediade wrote:
Just one word to add, that you should go to the line sometimes for an easier read for all of us.

I agree, Hoje. Is that better? ^^^^^^^^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Oct 2009 21:23 
PFO Elite

Terminal Frost wrote:
I agree, Hoje. Is that better? ^^^^^^^^^

thanks for editing it i was just about to do tha tbuy saw u did it

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2009 08:07 
PFO Preferred

with a rate that high for tutoring, why play?? seems like you would make your goal just fine with your hourly rate...........but either way sounds like your making out just

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2009 21:09 
PFO Elite

asz111 wrote:
with a rate that high for tutoring, why play?? seems like you would make your goal just fine with your hourly rate...........but either way sounds like your making out just

nah it sounds high but most only want 1 or 2 hours a week which is one session of play basically

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2009 18:27 
PFO Preferred

I have to agree that OP is FOS. You started another thread with a question about grinding up from $25 on Stars. You realize you're not really bankrolled for 2NL with that little money? :nice:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Oct 2009 18:49 
PFO Elite

SystEmsuX wrote:
I have to agree that OP is FOS. You started another thread with a question about grinding up from $25 on Stars. You realize you're not really bankrolled for 2NL with that little money? :nice:

ur never bankrolled properly when you first start off if your trying an objective like that. You move quick

Post subject: Ftops event 10
PostPosted: 22 Oct 2009 02:05 
PFO Elite

Hello to everyone. Even to you kind sir Motan. I will be playing in this coming FTOPs EVENT 10.

This is the $1.5 million dollar guarantee event

Super Stacked $5k in chips

15 minute blinds

I say that im playing it but it all depends if im home or not lol if not ill do a different one. But I have selected this one because I feel it is one of the better layouts from the FTOP events this series.

I am fronting $100 along with 2 of my friends who are also each fronting $100 a piece. They both have great faith in me and no ill do my best!

I will be playing my hardest and best poker in this event and hope to win it!

So if your around on the 8th and have nothing to do stop by say hi and ill be playing my heart out
:welcome:

Im working on my tourney poker from all aspects right now currently.

I specialize in 45 mans but have been playing on UB also learning styles of play on there and also working on my game on poker stars the players on the three sites STARS UB and TILT are all completely different players and the layouts are all different which helps me work on my game at building stacks in tournaments

POKER STAR PLAYERS- GRINDERS OLDER PLAYERS MAJORITY TIGHT TOURNEY PLAYERS

ULTIMATE BET PLAYERS- SUPER FISH THE BLIND STRUCTURE IS SUPER SLOW AND STARTS OFF LOW SO PLAYERS ARE PLAYING MORE JUNK

FULL TILT- COMPRISED OF MOSTLY YOUNGER PLAYERS LIKE MYSELF LOTS OF GAMBLERS ON THIS SITE

Post subject: How I got knocked out in 3 $75s (staked in all 3)
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2009 20:58 
PFO Elite

Game one

I pick up JJ in the pocket. Big stack raises it to 240(Pot) UTG Im in Middle Position standard flat call for me here. Guy 2 after me reraises all in preflop for $3k. Initial raiser folds and this is a standard call for me because its typically Ace King here and I figured there was a good chance the initial raiser had an ace or king in his hand. Guy has KK im toast. Typically a player in the $75s doesnt reshove for $3k preflop but my assumption is he was on a huge downfall and was tired of getting fucked. I could of let the Jacks for on the flop with a Queen on board.

2) I pick up AA on the SB. Big stack raises to 240 (Pot) UTG. Folded around to me I have $1350 in front of me and reshove all in with AA. He calls with
Ace 10 off. Flops middle pair 10 and turns a 10. Im toast

3) I pick up Ace King on the BB guy I normally play with min raises it to 200 from 100. Another very good player I play with in the $75s Moves all in for 3k preflop. I have $1800 and move all in. Initial raiser moves all in. Hands flip over AK vs AK vs 99. The player who reshoved from 2nd pos. wins with 99. I guess you can make an argument for me to fold AK there. I dunno

I ended up having 550 returned back to me from a stupid ass side pot and waited till i got a decent hand, I picked up QK UTG and shoved in I get auto flat called by a short stack and then another player moves all in and all 3 of us are in. QK vs QK vs A10. Ace ten wins

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Oct 2009 00:36 
PFO Elite

apparently no one finds my blogs interesteing lmfao

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2009 23:51 
PFO Elite

As the 8th of November approaches I find myself hitting the tables harder and harder and harder playing all over the place. Trying to put a massive run together before the big tourney. I gotta get focused for this. $250k to first place would be life changing and unbelivable

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009 10:10 
PFO Elite

Just noticed you started a blog. Looks good so far and good luck in the ftops game. $322 buy-in I don't think I'll be joining you, unless I get in through a satt. game but haven't even tried any of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009 12:41 
PFO Preferred

idespiseyou89 wrote:
apparently no one finds my blogs interesteing lmfao

I find your posts quite interesting and am following your progress like a fan. I wish you the best in your poker career. And a lot of things you say I understand to be totally true. Very few players realize what it means to be running hot or running cold and how to recognize when you are or another player at your table is. You do !! they way the cards are dropping is a big factor in how I play and I believe it is one of the tools you use quite well. It is a big factor I believe in your success. Keep posting and I'll keep reading:beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009 17:19 
PFO Elite

Im having a hard time figure out what actually is going on. If you look at my graph on sharkscope It keeps going down. Now most of that money is from stakes. I get staked loads of money to play. But quite simply cant get anything going again.

Post subject: 14 hours sleep
PostPosted: 29 Oct 2009 17:21 
PFO Elite

Just wanted to put it out there that I slept for 14 hours hahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009 11:06 
PFO Elite

idespiseyou89 wrote:
Im having a hard time figure out what actually is going on. If you look at my graph on sharkscope It keeps going down. Now most of that money is from stakes. I get staked loads of money to play. But quite simply cant get anything going again.

From what I know about sharkscope all it tracks is money you spent in sng's/mtt's vs money made. It doesn't know it was staked money just that you spent money and got X $ out of the game. It also doesn't track private games at all. Downswings always turn around you just got to wait them out without blowing all your money before it turns around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009 11:11 
PFO Elite

As far as I know sharkscope doesn't track MTT's only sngs and multi table sngs (max 180 players)
That if they didn't change anything meanwhile

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2009 11:18 
PFO Elite

Motan wrote:
As far as I know sharkscope doesn't track MTT's only sngs and multi table sngs (max 180 players)
That if they didn't change anything meanwhile

I know when I first got my br on tilt I played a $3 mtt, not a sng, and it was tracked. That's the night I posted the screenshot with my 1700% ROI on tilt and that was pretty much the only think I had played. Unless they have stopped tracking them but I know a few months ago they did.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next