Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 24 Aug 2017 00:46

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2009 18:16 
PFO Elite

Nice job sp.:beer: Was fun railing you the last hour or so. Lots of close calls.

Post subject: Outstanding!
PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009 15:05 
PFO Preferred

Great Job. I guess I will be avoiding you at the tables. That's what I like about the search feature on PS you can look for specific players to beat time and time again lol
Keep it up !!!!!!!!:beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009 00:28 
PFO Elite

134 people in this one and got short stacked when it got down to four. Held on and made it hu, still at a terrible disadvantage chip wise. Only had 11k left to his 284k. This is now my new biggest comeback heads up. won a few bucks but got that 10k tic i was chasing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Mar 2009 00:29 
PFO Elite

SKILL IS A WONDERFUL THING BROTHER :beer::beer::beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Mar 2009 18:57 
PFO Elite

sick finish but 2nd is ok i guess 15 for 2 not bad

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Mar 2009 19:17 
PFO Elite

Well carbon has decided to pay me to like it more. And right now I'm loving it. Tuesday had a 0.00 balance now, well a hell of a lot more than 0 haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 31 Mar 2009 21:44 
PFO Elite

May take my carbon roll from 0 to 100 in less than a week, sweet

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Apr 2009 09:59 
PFO Elite

Wow! Nice little run there. Hope to see you soon in those games, but I need to build my roll a lot more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2009 11:09 
PFO Elite

Went card dead something terrible on the bubble but have built enough to last till 3rd not a win but not bad

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 Apr 2009 20:27 
PFO Elite

Well after getting fed up with the pit game every show down was a split of a loss and I was tilting a good bit decided to take my mini roll at bo to the cash tables. then I started winning then quads ducks showed up lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2009 02:10 
PFO Elite

Well nothing big about this hand but my goal was to break $100 on carbon for free in less than a week, well i got within $15 but fell short and went the wrong way for a little while. After a few realy stupid moves as of late by me I may have learned to use my head and walk away before i regret it. Even though it's a little late this is the hand I broke $100 on while at a .20/.10 cash table. Most of the work was done for me when my aa held up against qq but this one put me over the top.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2009 09:33 
PFO Elite

Great job sp.:beer: Now are you going to get some sleep? :nice:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2009 10:19 
PFO Elite

Nice dude. Now to make a goal of 500 and break that! Keep it up. Adios Amigo.:beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 16 Apr 2009 23:14 
PFO Elite

Who needs sleep? No time for sleep when there are so many fish with money that they just don't seem to want, someone needs to help rid them of that burden. As far as making the new goal $500, with me the new goal is don't do anything stupid and blow it all in a day...... For so added fun, I started back playing on rummy royal after playing a few games on my moms acct. I decided I needed to get a mini-roll on there and see what happens. I deposited $10 got a deposit bonus of $15 and a free bonus of $5 so got to spend 10 and start my br with 30 hehe. I did this last night and in a day I'm at 57 lol. hope it keeps building that fast. I may have to leave poker for rummy lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 00:06 
PFO Elite

After a 3rd place finish in a $50 added game was feeling good and when to a cash table or 3. Well after dropping $25 and couldn't win a damn hand I was tilting to say the least. Fuming I went up in stakes to the .25/.10 tables and lost $7 about instantly. Then finally start catching hands and the ones I got held up. Ended up better than tripling my bring-in and finishing up about 20 today. This was a big help, caught a guy tilting himself and overplaying ak....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 22:36 
PFO Elite

Wow how do people just call call call with nothing but a backdoor straight draw? I should have gotten most of this fishes money instaed they got a lot of mine. It took a while but I got most of what i lost to this chaser back from them but shouldn't have had to

About an hour later finally got it all back plus a little extra for my troubles. My biggest pot so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009 13:09 
PFO Preferred

on that last hand what if ssubblime had been holding 78h and was chasin that flush but hit the strt instead. you must have known this player well enough to commit, since you only had the top pair. i would say you may have got paid but it was a big risk with that open hole and the fact you said this is about chasers sucking out on yah. just saying not picking your game apart. but hey you did win and the money is final conclusion in any game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009 16:43 
PFO Elite

asz111 wrote:
on that last hand what if ssubblime had been holding 78h and was chasin that flush but hit the strt instead. you must have known this player well enough to commit, since you only had the top pair. i would say you may have got paid but it was a big risk with that open hole and the fact you said this is about chasers sucking out on yah. just saying not picking your game apart. but hey you did win and the money is final conclusion in any game.

Maybe you want to go look at that again I flopped top 2 and got it checked to me by the preflop raiser and the BB which was on full tilt by this point. On the flop I was worried about the flush which is why I bet so high on the turn when it missed. Then on he reraised I knew he had a hand and giving the call on the flop when he reraised me I knew the 9 helped him so either he had pocket nines whickh was slim to nil cause since he got sucked out on he was playing insane and going all-in preflop about every time with and pocket pair. So if he didn't have 99 and I was sure that the 9 helped him then he had j9 or maybe a9 either way he was crushed and I knew it Once he reraised he was commited so went ahead and got it all-in there and let him see if he could river one of those last 2 nines and even if he was chasing the str8 he was still dominated as far as odds go but I was sure he had a "made" hand and did what I should have done and that was clean him out....

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Apr 2009 09:51 
PFO Elite

Well the guy with the 2nd highest flush was the table trash talker, one of those I'm better than everyone else people so had a blast taking his cash and the other guy was the table fish. Some poeple may feel bad about taking money from him he was sooooo bad, not me fck'em ship it. Anyways new biggest pot won by me on carbon figured I would share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 05 May 2009 21:41 
PFO Elite

Bad donkey no chips for you. This hand was multifunctional 1) my biggest carbon pot, so far I hope 2)lost $10 to the idiot with A2 the hand before when u called my preflop raise with j4off so got my money back plus some for emotional stress. 3)Put my br over $300 for the 1st time 4) I love busting idiot calling stations. All I can say is keep chasing donks your Money is mine now hahahaha:nice:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next