Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 21 Aug 2018 01:42

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2009 06:24 
PFO Elite

Damn Spo, what a hand and those fking morons chasing to the end. My advice is e-mail Carbon and thank them they didn't screw you on the river :nice:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2009 08:52 
PFO Elite

__motan__ wrote:
Damn Spo, what a hand and those fking morons chasing to the end. My advice is e-mail Carbon and thank them they didn't screw you on the river :nice:

Good idea. once the card were flipped I about thought I was dead, with the best hand but it's about time the chasers missed after making a bad call and very glad i could benefit from their stupidity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 06 May 2009 22:38 
PFO Elite

got to love having the nutz.... to bad he wouldnt keep betting into me

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 May 2009 00:07 
PFO Elite

Well I finally did it. been fighting for days to bust the $400 mark been as close as $.06 short then lost 40 and have to work back to it. Found a donk table with mostly calling stations praying they got lucky. I finally got it not by all that much but I made it.... $500 here I come.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 May 2009 11:18 
PFO Elite

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Post subject: nice job
PostPosted: 10 May 2009 14:27 
PFO Preferred

haha well all i can say is i have had those drunken tilted nights... not fun the next morning when you see the bankroll you worked hard for.. dissapear like magic.. haha but yeah at full tilt i turned my 90 full tilt points after busting the last 40 dollars i had into a 11 dollar tourney entry and took that 11 and made about 400... gotta say was a success story in my book lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 May 2009 22:57 
PFO Elite

After a fcked day on carbon and wishing the site would go to hell I did have a small highlight . Nothing compared to the money lost due to idiot chasers and bs beats, but did push a Pro of a hand, Krazy Kanuck aka James Worth and then ended up knocking out a "pro", Marsha Waggoner, never heard of her but 800k in poker winnings so not bad. plus i got $25 for the ko and a new accolade so got somthing but would gladly trade it for my cash. lol post 666

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 May 2009 10:56 
PFO Elite

Congratz on KO`ing Senile Sally SP, cannot wait to see your "walker" accolade!!!!!! :beer::beer::beer:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 01:13 
PFO Elite

Well looks like I have a new site to play on. Today I got a $5 bonus transfered to me on fulltilt. Well having never had and money on tilt and hearing about all the crazy beats on there I really wasn't worried about it. But after yesterday being so brutal on carbon I figured I would give it a shot, it really couldn't have been any worse, so I find a couple seats on the micro tables and start grinding away then go to the .05/.02 tables and keep it rolling. I finished the day on the cash tables up to $39, so after such a great day I figured what the hell there is a $3.30 mtt starting in a few and I'm going to try it out. after a few hours and a few hundred people go out im ITM but short stacked, and the good payouts are a few spots away. I pulled off some of my best short stacked play of my life and made the final table. even got a few compliments on my ss play and one guy said he was amazed I was still in. It took the chip leader getting baited in and having to catch a 3 outter to knock me out. I can live with that, well was kinda pissed cause that was better than a triple up for me but with a nice 6th I'm happy

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 05:12 
PFO Elite

Nice one Spowers! You are the short-stacked Master.

I'll see you at the tables at Full Tilt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 08:19 
PFO Elite

Underdog wrote:

I'll see you at the tables at Full Tilt.

Ok UD, but a word of advise.... Until things change I would make sure you don't see me at a cash table lol. So far all I have met is new victims.

PS for to give a closing balance

Not to bad, from $5 to almost $90 in a day hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 08:40 
PFO Elite

Underdog wrote:

I subscribe to that!! Wtg Spo. 84$ in a day is not so bad. I can lose more than that lmao. :nice:
Keep it building but don't forget about Carbon, our 1st :-h: lol. :bs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 08:55 
PFO Elite

__motan__ wrote:
Keep it building but don't forget about Carbon, our 1st :-h: lol. :bs:

Haha. Well mo with a 1700% ROI on tilt right now, but that is all together, ring and tournies I may have a new love in my life lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 09:54 
PFO Elite

Great job sp. :beer: Maybe moving around from site to site is the answer. When one goes cold, move to another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 11:16 
PFO Elite

great job building that $5 up in one day. now you got another site to build a nice roll on. good luck, can't wait to see your progress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 13 May 2009 21:35 
PFO Elite

Well after a great day on tilt yesterday it's been an up and down day on there today, 1st I made quads

Then a guy catches pocket aces two hands in a row. on the second I had qq with a jack high board. If he wouldnt have had aces the hand before I could have folded but I just couldnt put him on and over pair again. Pow busted had to rebuy. Then a little while later I get 45 clubs, as any cash game player will tell you those suited connectors are big money makers.

And if you thought the first one was a fluke then maybe this will change your mind. 98clubs and here we go, but to be fair this chick sucks. reraised a pot preflop twice with ak... I hate that crap.

As far as the up and down really only one down and mostly up hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 May 2009 09:08 
PFO Elite

Well played this more for fun and not the money but.... the money is nice to. I tried one of the Matrix sng's at tilt the other day but had to many people around to focus on it so in an effort to better my multi-tabling I tried again. These things are nutz if 1) you have never tried them and 2) if your not use to playing 4 tables at once. What it is is instead of a normal sng with one table you play 4 games against the same people all at the same time and payouts are top 3 in each game and top 3 overall. Overall points are 1 point per person you last longer than and 2 points per KO and 2 points to whoever wins each match I got donked by the idiot that won, well really he donked me twice once early, my 6th place finish calling a reraise all-in with bottom pair on the turn and again heads up calling me post flop with 24 suited for a backdoor flush cause I think that by then whichever one of us won that hu won the whole match, azz. but this is a kinda fun way to practice multi-tabling and even with getting donked out of one game I still made a nice profit, up 8somthing on $5. Better than getting donked in a sng and just being out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 19 May 2009 00:53 
PFO Elite

Well bankroll aside i had to go for it. The daily double on tilt, it's 2 mtt's both start at the same time and both have a $10 but-in. ITM or FT or win both and very big bonuses well got tied up on the phone and made a bad mistake to ko me in one but made it all bad and ended up making 11ish off them. next time phone goes off and I pay attn. cause as you can see big payouts in these and anything 15th or higher was over $100 and a win was over $2000 maybe have to give that a try next time lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2009 23:01 
PFO Elite

Rockernova wrote:
wow
u won any tournaments, did u read some book??
i need learn a lot, but well congrats for urs tournaments :D

Na only poker book I've looked at was Doyle's book and didn't read all of it just certain chapters that I thought would help. Yea I've won plenty of tournaments but never any huge cashes, I've had hands at cash tables bigger than any of my tourny cashes. Best way to learn is to play, plain and simple. Even if it's for play chips, exp. is most important and the long I play the better I'm getting, as with most anyone. Still have a long way to go, still call my self a rookie haven't been playing that long at all. Not even 2 years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 May 2009 23:03 
PFO Elite

Well I've never tried to play a Blackjack tourny before so I figured what the hell, It was just a 7 man $2 game but got 2nd my 1st time out haha.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next