Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 24 Aug 2017 00:54

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 18 Nov 2009 05:20 
PFO Elite

Im going through a new phase right now. Im trying to slow down im trying to play extremely tight with my bankroll. I have the proper amount to be playing PLO HU and $12 9 mans but im gonna try and play super tight with my money and build slowly.

I already no I can beat the $2 sngs its just a matter of putting in the effort to force my self to keep playing them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2009 02:36 
PFO Elite

I have ventured into the 18 man turbos. As you all no I already specialize in 45 mans. But im putting those aside for now and playing 18 mans. I would like to become an expert at 18 man turbos

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2009 04:38 
PFO Elite

Alright well Ive been working on my game as much as I can Ive been playing around the games. Here is a list of things I have evolved on
. Though I have always considered myself a way above average player I have ventured into creating a better player outta myself. Im always trying to better my game and its amazing what you can do.

I used to specialize in 9 man turbos when I first started off. I eventually found that multi-tabling would be more profitable for me. So I would moved up to playing 6 and 9 instead of 4 at a time.. It was quite successful but I new I could make more money other ways.

So then I ventured into HU Limit $2 $4. I was a sophmore when this started to occur. Before that in 7th grade up I was mostly a freeroller and then would take it to SNGS.

I specialized in $2 $4 limit HU for awhile. And dam I got really good at it. The reason I succeeded at it was because I have the ability to fold patiently its pretty tough to get under my skin. Im a weathered player. I would play 4 tables of HU $2 $4 at a time sitting with $40 at each. It was working for awhile but I got tired of it after awhile.

So then I moved up to $3 $6 LIMIT HU didnt really work out so I dropped back down to the $2 $4 would build back up and then moved straight to the $5 $10 limit HU. IT worked out very well in my oppinion. I felt the rush at the $5 $10 was much better.

During this time I also had a $4000 roll on bugsy club when they were still around. And I saw a juicy $10 $20 Limit game going it was 4 handed with the regulars playing it. I sat with $800 I member and everything just imploded on me. Nothing went right so I quit playing Limit

I moved over to playing $1 $2 nl then and became a normal 6 tabler at the $1 $2 nl game I did pretty good. On the one night that I took a shot I moved up to the $2 $4nl and sat with $400 I dropped to $200 and added on another $200 So I was in for $600.
I ended up running it up to $2600 and left. I pretty much fell outta my chair when I won a pot for $2400.

After that I quit playing $1 $2nl I didnt like the swings I hated it I couldnt handle it and I still dont play $1 $2 nl online its a bitch now. Back when I was playing $1 $2 the game was completely different and all I had to do was 3 bet the pot preflop and then bet half the pot on the flop to take it down. Well that dont work anymore theres just to much knowledge in the game now with to many punk players.

So moved back to playing 9 man sngs on Poker Stars super tabling 20 at a time I ran my account up to $800 and then went back to full tilt

And well on Full Tilt ive pretty much done it all.

As of right now ive been working on the following though

18 man turbos----- I cashed in my last 4 outta 5
Short Stack NL $.25 $.50 ---$10 buy in ----- 2 betting preflop raises
HU PLO Deep Stacked ----$50 buy in ----- I can analyze hands pretty dam flawless in PLO HU

Post subject:
PostPosted: 20 Nov 2009 08:03 
PFO Elite

I just took a huge demoralizing beating tonight. Im crippled severly now.

Not quite sure how much of me you guys are gonna see from me. Ill still be playing but wow. I just went on a $500 swing tonight. I gone of $1000 swings but that was when my bankroll could sustain it.

Im about ready to puke right now my stomach hurts im going to bed

fuck me fuck fuck fuck fuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Nov 2009 08:03 
PFO Elite

hi there college bball

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Nov 2009 06:21 
PFO Elite

Im fucking back and im roaring like crazy right now. I went out and purchased a couple of poker books. One of them was phils hellmuths new book deal me in I havnt received it yet though because all the copies were sold out so I had to order it.

But I saw a small book called how to beat sit and goes and it caught my eye.

Im already a well accomplished player in my oppinion but I decided to check the book out.

And all I gotta say is wow I tested out the plays I read in the book and It was amazing. I never saw anything flip just like that so fast. One of the greatest purchases ive ever made. How to beat sit and goes simply amazing book. I sat down to do a 12 table 9 man turbo session today ended up going up

I played

4 $12s
4 $6
4 $2

ended up going up on the s ession simply amazing the book taught me a lot more about fold equity and how to pressure your opponents and how to bully them to perfection.

How to let the short stacks survive short handed when your big stack playing it to ur advantage allowing a short stack to pick up another blind from you just so you keep the edge making the other 2 or 3 players still super short stacked being able to allow to let go of a blind just so the other 3 players are still fighting the bubble play

Wow

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2009 06:54 
PFO Elite

Please read this entire Article I try and go in depth as much as possible with what I have to say. And love comments please post

Cashed off $500 but only problem is it was still my $500. I had deposited a piece trying to make a run. And ended up going down $100. So I have $500 returning back to my bank account that was withdrawn from my bank account. Not to pleased with myself but also not to disapointed with myself.

Because I did manage to get a lot of play out of it but could of done better.

I really wanted to see what the $2 $4 PLO HU tables were like I was watching them before I played them and saw that they were pretty weak tables in my oppinion and im just a super aggressive player in general when it comes to PLO HU. I dont play PLO like the average player.

Many people think they understand the game of PLO HU properly but really it just depends on what kind of player you are.

Im a fearless young player who loves to see action. Im willing to put it in on super draws I no where im at usually and do make mistakes when I play PLO. But then again so does everyone else.

Its still a game being learned by everyone and no one has mastered the game yet.

But if you would like to play me in some HU PLO I will happily make time to try and show you key methods of play.

I love trying to help people and show people my point of views on things

If you would like to chat with me on AOL/Yahoo/MSN let me no and I will happily talk to you.

Although I dont really think im playing up to my potential right now. Im running a lot of stakes right now getting staked by people instead of pressuring myself so much right now.

Im gonna avoid the $2 $4 PLO HU tables (Atleast Try to) .......... And go back to 45 mans and 9 man turbos.

I really do think though that if and when I get back up to around $4k $5k online again I will be able to make a deep deep run at HU PLO $2 $4 Tables.

But my options will also be very wide to go back to the $75 45 mans happily to. and go back to super tableing the 45 man MTTs once again.

I will not lie though This has been a rather rough month for me. I am in about $400. on the month. So im missing an Arm right now.

I could be worse my mentality to control myself as much as I can is a lot stronger now. You will see me super tabling the 50FTP 9 man sattys playing 600FTP sattys playing $6 9 mans $11 45 mans $26 45 mans.

If I am playing $.25 $.50 I am on a decent run and my bankroll is around $150 to $225 most likely. That is usually when I open my play up a lot.

As of right now I am 19FTPs away from being an Iron man again on a very bad month.

But I no my capabilitys.

I own a collection of poker books and love reading them. I search the interent looking for articles on all sorts of things.

Well Im disapointed in myself though and am still waiting for another big run online. I have found though that my runs online run in 3 month streaks lol. Not something I necerassrily like but I go dry for 3 months then hit it big dry for 3 months then hit it big.

But even though this has been a bad month I managed to stay rather consistent with my play.

If you take a look at my Sharkscope graph you will see a rather slight rise in it from my huge down fall drop. Those are all fucking SNGS $12 9 man turbos lol

I got really good at 16 tableing them suckers and would do 30 if I could but full tilt maxs at 16.

I seem to be going on and on with myself but when your super tabling 9 man turbo sngs your objective is to jus taccumulate as many chips as possible when your in a hand.

There fore im shoving with QQ KK and AA preflop no matter what looking for the hereo calls with 55 66 77 88 and 99.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2009 06:57 
PFO Elite

Full Tilt Poker Game #16263657603: Table Fixture (heads up) - $0.25/$0.50 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 4:01:47 ET - 2009/11/24 Seat 1: IDESPISEYOU89 ($141.65) Seat 2: theodorant ($50) theodorant posts the small blind of $0.25 IDESPISEYOU89 posts the big blind of $0.50 The button is in seat #2 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to IDESPISEYOU89 [Jd Td Qc As] theodorant raises to $1.50 IDESPISEYOU89 raises to $4.50 theodorant calls $3 *** FLOP *** [Qd 2s 6d] IDESPISEYOU89 bets $9 theodorant raises to $36 IDESPISEYOU89 raises to $63 theodorant calls $9.50, and is all in IDESPISEYOU89 shows [Jd Td Qc As] theodorant shows [6s 9d Ad 2c] Uncalled bet of $17.50 returned to IDESPISEYOU89 *** TURN *** [Qd 2s 6d] [7c] *** RIVER *** [Qd 2s 6d 7c] [9h] IDESPISEYOU89 shows a pair of Queens theodorant shows two pair, Nines and Sixes theodorant wins the pot ($99.50) with two pair, Nines and Sixes

Post subject: Roflmao !
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2009 09:00 
PFO Elite

I bought in for the min buy in $40 and was loving his $200 max buy in lol

Full Tilt Poker Game #16391687302: Table Runner (heads up) - $1/$2 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6:49:53 ET - 2009/11/29
Seat 1: IDESPISEYOU89 ($62.30)
Seat 2: Redskinrye ($175.10)
IDESPISEYOU89 posts the small blind of $1
Redskinrye posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to IDESPISEYOU89 [Js Tc Jc 3h]
IDESPISEYOU89 raises to $6
Redskinrye calls $4
*** FLOP *** [7d 2d Jd]
Redskinrye checks
IDESPISEYOU89 checks
*** TURN *** [7d 2d Jd] [5h]
Redskinrye checks
IDESPISEYOU89 checks
*** RIVER *** [7d 2d Jd 5h] [2c]
Redskinrye bets $12
IDESPISEYOU89 raises to $48
Redskinrye raises to $84
IDESPISEYOU89 calls $8.30, and is all in
Uncalled bet of $27.70 returned to Redskinrye
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Redskinrye shows [5d 5c Kd Jh] a full house, Fives full of Twos
IDESPISEYOU89 shows [Js Tc Jc 3h] a full house, Jacks full of Twos
IDESPISEYOU89 wins the pot ($124.10) with a full house, Jacks full of Twos
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $124.60 | Rake $0.50
Board: [7d 2d Jd 5h 2c]
Seat 1: IDESPISEYOU89 (small blind) showed [Js Tc Jc 3h] and won ($124.10) with a full house, Jacks full of Twos
Seat 2: Redskinrye (big blind) showed [5d 5c Kd Jh] and lost with a full house, Fives full of Twos

Post subject:
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2009 11:57 
PFO Elite

wow not sure if anyone was watching me this morning 9 am my time but i completely imploded in my $26 45 man. Im so fucking stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2009 03:54 
PFO Elite

Froze account for a week

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2009 04:17 
PFO Preferred

Man I'm just tired from rereading your blog. I read once before when I signed up here a month ago. I remembered you talking about FTOPS, thought I'd see wuzzup. It's no matter you got mad game man, I'll give you that. My head's spinning from reading you're thoughts on poker. Pretty awesome I'd say. I see you playing HU PLO, and sometime would like to play you. I already see you are the type of player I hate playing lol. But that's good, GG and GL to you bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2009 05:18 
PFO Elite

If you would ever like to talk online let me no. And yes im a player everyone hates people get offended when they even read my name its pathetic lol. That took me like 2 months to come up with a sweet ass name like that

Idespiseyou89 lol it had to be a sweet name lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2009 22:38 
PFO Elite

Well I have frozen my account for 1 week on full tilt. Just couldnt take it anymore so much shit going on so much money flying in and out of my account so much hassles so much god dam lol. So I froze my account and im gonna be playing on AP/UB not sure if t his is a good idea.

There really isnt enough traffic on the sites for me but i gotta get off of full tilt

Post subject: Chill dude
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2009 23:14 
PFO Preferred

Go on a date, read a book(Supersystem?), play a freeroll, get staked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2009 07:42 
PFO Elite

chilling from poker right now

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2009 09:34 
PFO Elite

Ahhh im getting jacked up for tonight Michigan State vs North Carolina rematch! its gonna be intense its gonna be sick!. Lets go MSU!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2009 11:50 
PFO Elite

I logged on to stars today to see I have a ticket for a $2500 freeroll. So ill most likely donk out in that freeroll but still gives me something to do hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2009 13:52 
PFO Elite

I got donked out in my first $2500 depositer freeroller for that 500k promo on stars already. I sat around for a half hour while I was playing a bunch of turbo sngs so it blended in well and I got KK and just shoved bc i new it was the freeroll I get auto called by ace 3 and I go back to playing my sngs bc i figured it was a freedouble up and it says im out lol. I looked at the hand history and it said i lost to 3 of a kind 3s lol. I just wanted top 500 is that so much to ask for. I mean i was only 30mins in and it was already down to 4700 from the max 10k lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2009 02:05 
PFO Elite

anyways Just downloaded John Mayers new cd its pretty badass.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next