Poker Forum

coins
It is currently 16 Nov 2018 23:18

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rakeback is Here!!!
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2009 22:41 
PFO Preferred

Sorry for the delay, but it's finally up... and up about a month sooner than I predicted I must say :lol:

Click on the PFO Rakeback tab above to signup a new account and receive up to 40% of your rake paid back into your account. We now have access to 26 total sites for rakeback, as well as rake races, rake chases, and exclusive freerolls for players that play as little as ONE real money hand (see promotions tab when logged in for details).

FAQ

Is my login the same? - No, note that the login on the rakeback page is not your PFO forum login, it is on a separate system. If you want to keep the same login that's more than fine, just signup with the same username and password that you use for PFO.

What if I'm signed up for a site? - Normally sites do not approve of you setting up a separate account just for rakeback. There are two solutions. The first is that you uninstall, clear browser cookies, and then redownload through the link provided on the rakeback page. Then sign up the account in a relative's name (dad, wife, brother, etc) and use another email address. The other solution is to signup through a different skin site on the network. For example if you have a Cake Poker account, then you can signup at Doyle's Room or Players Only. These sites use the same software and share the player base.

What if I'm signed up through PFO already? - At this point I'm sorry to say that there isn't much we can do about getting you retagged for rakeback. It's not that we don't want to provide the service for our forum members, it's just that our rakeback system uses different affiliate trackers. We will be looking into this in the near future to see if this can be changed, but in the meantime the two solutions above can be a quick fix for this issue.

All other questions about rakeback can be answered http://rakeback.pokerfreerollsonline.com/pages/FAQ

Post subject: Re: Rakeback is Here!!!
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2009 00:24 
PFO Elite

Someone asked whether you had to deposit to get rakeback and I asked Cheez. The answer is no, you do not have to deposit.

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2009 13:08 
PFO Elite

Good deal! I have been switching the accounts that I know I won`t be banned for. Looks as if Doyles will be my new site to play on now that i`m linked to here.

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009 17:08 
PFO Preferred

Sweet!!!Good job to whoever set this all up...I just emailed gutshot asking them about there rakeback through rakebrain..but now that we have this set up Im definatly going through PFO!!

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2009 23:24 
PFO Preferred

It seems I have a poker account with most all of them, including some that don't have US players anymore. I don't think I can take advantage of his rakeback, too bad. Every dollar becomes important as much money as I lose playing poker LOL!

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2009 08:13 
PFO Preferred

MRNASTY1 wrote:
Good deal! I have been switching the accounts that I know I won`t be banned for.

Could you enlighten me?

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2010 19:25 
PFO Elite

One way,if you dont have money at a site,just email them and tell them to close your account.Then,after 4-6 months,re-join the site usig PFO rakeback.If you dont mind waiting awhile.I dont see why this wouldnt work.

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010 04:30 
PFO Elite

Can anything be done for those of us that signed up for these poker rooms via PFO affiliate links before we had rakeback possibility?

I would like to get in on the rakeback offers, any way to change my status (provided I used a PFO link to sign up for the site)?

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2010 12:07 
PFO Elite

Underdog wrote:
Can anything be done for those of us that signed up for these poker rooms via PFO affiliate links before we had rakeback possibility?

I would like to get in on the rakeback offers, any way to change my status (provided I used a PFO link to sign up for the site)?

As of right now the answer I have been given is no. What I have started doing is creating a new acct for a friend or family member and uninstalling the sites then redownloading them through the rakeback links. Kinda a lot of work but since I play mostly ring it is well worth it for me to do this. So far I have only done it on one site just to see if it worked and what hassles I would get but so far no problems at all.

PostPosted: 27 May 2010 12:13 

Is there a rakeback for existing accounts

PostPosted: 27 May 2010 20:44 
PFO Elite

don7238 wrote:
Is there a rakeback for existing accounts

I believe if you read this thread, the question has been answered.

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2010 18:40 

So then rackback is for nonexisting accounts? If so is there any poker deals that will give money to you a poker bankroll if your already registered at the pokersite. Sorry if this sounds stupid I am just unfamilar with this. O yeah registering in another name sounds illegal so i am not down for doing that lol.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010 10:20 

Sorry but ┬┐what is exactly the rakeback in Poker?

thanks.

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2010 11:27 
PFO Elite

Rakeback is a refund of rake, which is the fee poker sites charge to play.

In cash games on sites using the shared method, rake is divided evenly among all players that were dealt cards, e.g. if there are ten players at the table and total rake is $1, each player would be assigned 10 cents of rake.

In the contributed method, players must put money in the pot to get assigned rake. The rake a player gets is proportionate to the amount of his/her pot contribution. If you were to contribute $50 to a pot of $150 and the total rake taken was $3, you would be assigned $1 rake.

In MTTs and SNGs, rake is the fee added to the entry.

Rakeback is a way for you to save on poker rake costs in that a portion of the rake is paid back to you.